NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PROMOTION IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1) Two (2) lower level tickets to the Phoenix Suns vs. New Orleans Pelicans game on November 21, 2019; 8:30 p.m. (MST) at Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix, Arizona; and
2) A $100 credit to the Arena's Blue Moon Club for food and non-alcoholic beverages for use on game night.
The approximate retail value of the prize is $500.
The Prize is non-assignable and nontransferable. No cash equivalent of the Grand Prize will be awarded and the Grand Prize is not exchangeable or otherwise transferable. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize in whole or in part with other prizes of comparable or greater value if the intended prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Administrator, in Administrator’s sole discretion.
The date and time of the game may be subject to change and cancellation. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as the Prize shall govern in the event that the game is cancelled or rescheduled. The winner and guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable venue rules and policies in connection with the Prize. The venue has the right to remove or to deny entry to any winner or guest who engages in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or exhibits an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game. Any comments made by a winner in a social media format containing material that is inappropriate, offensive, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous may disqualify the winner, at Administrator’s sole discretion. Administrator will not be responsible for acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any game. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, federal, state, and local taxes, parking, and ground transportation are the winners’ sole responsibility. All travel risks, insurance, loss or damage due to prize acceptance or use are the sole responsibility of the winners. Neither Administrator, Sponsor, the Phoenix Suns nor their affiliates or subsidiaries will be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of a winner’s acceptance or use of the Prize.
10. CONDITION/USE RIGHTS: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting any prize, each entrant and entrant’s parent or legal guardian consents to Sponsor, Suns Legacy Partners, L.L.C., the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., Phoenix Arena Development Limited Partnership, Sports and Entertainment Services, LLC, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, members, governors, officers, sponsors, employees and agents right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation (other than the specific prize described herein), for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor’s marketing department (or other as appropriate). The right to receive any prize is non-assignable and non-transferable, and no prize substitution, exchange, cash, or cash equivalent will be allowed, in each case, except as permitted by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize in whole or in part with another prize of comparable or greater value if the intended prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
11. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes entrants agree to release and hold harmless all directors, officers, volunteers and employees of Sponsor, Suns Legacy Partners, L.L.C., d/b/a the Phoenix Suns, the National Basketball Association and its Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., Sports & Entertainment Services, L.L.C. d/b/a Talking Stick Resort Arena, Phoenix Arena Development Limited Partnership, the City of Phoenix and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees, agents, advertising and Promotion agencies (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion, or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received entries; (e) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion or acceptance, receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or travel to any Promotion-related events; and (g) any claims based on publicity rights, copyright/trademark infringement, intellectual property rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, or merchandise delivery. Entrant further agrees to release the Released Parties and their designees and assigns from any liability whatsoever, and to waive any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, claims, costs, personal injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Sponsor is not responsible if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. CANCELLATION/SUSPENSION: If for any reason the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of entrants, technical failures or any other causes which in the opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes. If Sponsor decides to reconvene the Sweepstakes after a suspension, the determination of the prize winner(s) will be made, from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the suspension, as Sponsor determines at its sole discretion.
13. DISQUALIFICATION: Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the exclusive right to disqualify any individual from the Sweepstakes that it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process, or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting, or be, in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unreasonable, non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or interfere in any manner with any aspect or portion of this Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, copied, or like entry methods, shall void all such entries by any such methods, and shall disqualify any entrant using such methods from the current Sweepstakes and any future promotions. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of state and/or federal criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to cooperate in the prosecution of any such individual(s) and to pursue all remedies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14. DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and or causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, or the administration of the Sweepstakes, or the determination of the winner(s), shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action lawsuit, and exclusively by arbitration, to take place in Maricopa County, Phoenix, Arizona pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but SHALL NOT include attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive, all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and the Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arizona, excluding Arizona’s conflicts of law doctrine.
15. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNER: A copy of these Official Rules, or the name of the Winner may be requested by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope within 15 days of the end of the entry period to: Phoenix Suns Ticket Giveaway, ABUS, 23910 N. 19th Ave., Suite 56, Phoenix, AZ 85085.
16. MISCELLANEOUS: By entering this Sweepstakes you agree and acknowledge that you may be contacted in the future by the Sponsor, Suns Legacy Partners, L.L.C., National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., Phoenix Arena Development Limited Partnership, Sports and Entertainment Services, LLC, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, members, governors, officers, administrators, employees and agents, and your name and any other personal information you have provided will automatically be added to the “In The Post” and “Downtown Live” databases, from which you will receive e-mails containing news and Sweepstake information at the e-mail address which you have provided.
17. SPONSORED AND ADMINISTERED BY: ABUS USA
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.